- Mid Terraced House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Stylish Four Piece Bathroom
- EPC Rating C
A well presented mid terraced house, offering well presented accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, the layout briefly comprises lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, smart fitted kitchen with excellent range of units, two bedrooms and stylish four piece bathroom with suite in white. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with patio area. To the front of the property is an area laid to pave. Ideally situated situated in a popular residential area, the property is a short walk from local shops and amenities. Bus and motorway links are within easy reach.
Lounge - 12'9" (3.89m) x 14'1" (4.29m)
Feature fire surround with inset fire, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, door to dining room, window to front.
Dining Room - 10'9" (3.28m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Opening to kitchen, laminate flooring, door to garden.
Kitchen - 6'7" (2.01m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
Smart fitted kitchen with range of units in beech at eye and floor level, complementary work surfaces, built in oven and gas hob, space for appliances.
Bedroom One - 12'0" (3.66m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Built in wardrobe with double doors, window to front.
Bedroom Two - 6'9" (2.06m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Window to rear.
Bathroom - 8'4" (2.54m) x 6'9" (2.06m)
Four piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling to walls, window to rear
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP