- Semi Detached House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom
- EPC Rating E
A well proportioned three bedroom semi detached house having uPVC double glazing and combi fired central heating. The layout briefly comprises hallway lounge, modern fitted kitchen, sun room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn, to the front is a garden laid to lawn and driveway for off road parking. Ideally situated in a popular residential area, the property is within walking distance of local array of shops and a short drive away from Bromborough Croft Park with a larger array of shops and leisure facilities. Bus routes are a short walk away and motorway links to Chester and Liverpool are a couple of minutes drive away
Lounge - 19'10" (6.05m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Windows to front and rear.
Kitchen - 12'10" (3.91m) x 7'7" (2.31m)
Smart fitted kitchen in white with excellent range of units at eye and floor level, complementary work surface, built in oven and hob, space for appliances, part tiled walls, window to rear, door to sun room,
Sun Room - 9'0" (2.74m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
Windows to rear, door to garden.
Bedroom One - 10'3" (3.12m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Window to front
Bedroom Two - 9'5" (2.87m) x 11'2" (3.4m)
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 7'9" (2.36m) x 11'7" (3.53m)
Window to rear.
Bathroom - 7'7" (2.31m) x 4'9" (1.45m)
Three piece suite in white comprising bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, window to front.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP