- Semi Detached House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Modern Kitcehn
- Energy Rating D
A spacious and well presented semi detached house offering well planned accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating the layout briefly comprises reception hallway, lounge, smart fitted kitchen with open plan dininig room, three bedrooms and a stylish shower room. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden for ease of maintenance with two sheds. To the front there is garden area with stones and plants and a driveway for off road parking. Ideally situated in a popular residential area, the property is within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools. Bus routes are within easy reach and motorway networks with links to Liverpool and Chester are a couple of minutes drive away.
Lounge - 10'10" (3.3m) x 13'5" (4.09m)
Wall mounted fire, double doors to garden.
Dining Room - 9'11" (3.02m) x 10'5" (3.18m)
Window to front, opening to kitchen.
Kitchen - 13'1" (3.99m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Smart fitted kitchen with excellent range of units in cream at eye and floor level, complimentary work surface, built in oven and hob, space for appliances, window to rear, door to garden.
Bedroom One - 9'3" (2.82m) x 14'2" (4.32m)
Built in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors, window to front.
Bedroom Two - 7'1" (2.16m) x 13'5" (4.09m)
Windows to front and rear.
Bedroom Three - 6'11" (2.11m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Window to rear
Shower Room - 3'11" (1.19m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
Three piece suite in white comprising walk in shower with wall mounted shower, low leve wc and wash hand basin, window to rear.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 61, potential value 89
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP