- First Floor Apartment
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Intercom System
- Two Bedrooms
- Combi Fired Central Heating
- Modern Bathroom
- Energy Rating B
A spacious and well presented first floor apartment offering well planned accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and combi fired central heating the layout briefly comprises reception hall, lounge with Juliette balcony, smart fitted kitchen and a stylish bathroom. The property is set in communal grounds in a popular residential area with bus routes and local shops, a short walk away. Motorway networks to Liverpool and Chester are a couple of minutes drive away.
Lounge - 11'2" (3.4m) x 13'6" (4.11m)
Double doors to rear, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 10'2" (3.1m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Smart stylish kitchen with range of units in cream to eye and floor level, complementary work surface, built in oven and hob with overhead extractor canopy, space for appliances, part tiled walls, window to side.
Bedroom One - 11'6" (3.51m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Window to rear/
Bedroom Two - 8'1" (2.46m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Window to rear
Bathroom - 5'6" (1.68m) x 7'3" (2.21m)
Three piece suite in white comprising bath with over head shower, glazed shower screen, low level wc, wall hung wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP