- End Mews House
- Modern Kitchen Dining Room
- Stylish Three Piece Bathroom
- Gardens and Driveway
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- uPVC Double Glazing & Combi Fired Central Heating
- EPC Rating B
A well presented and modern end mews house that is ready to move into. Having uPVC double glazing and combi fired central heating, the layout comprises reception hall, downstairs wc, lounge, modern fitted kitchen dining room with excellent range of units, three bedrooms and a stylish three piece bathroom. To the rear of the property is a garden laid to lawn. To the front there is a driveway with off road parking. Situated in a popular residential area, the property is a short walk from Bromborough Rake train station. Bromborough village and Bromborough retail Park with its array of shops and leisure facilities is a short drive away. Motor way networks with links to Liverpool and Chester are a couple of minutes drive away.
Cloak Room - 3'0" (0.91m) x 5'8" (1.73m)
White suite comprising low level wc and wash hand basin, window to front.
Lounge - 12'7" (3.84m) x 15'4" (4.67m)
Doors to garden
Kitchen Dining Room - 12'1" (3.68m) x 14'2" (4.32m)
Smart fitted kitchen with excellent range of units in white to eye and floor level, complementary work surfaces, built in oven, hob and extractor hood, space for appliances, space for table and chairs, part tiled walls, door to lounge.
Bedroom One - 8'7" (2.62m) x 14'3" (4.34m)
Window to front.
Bedroom Two - 8'6" (2.59m) x 12'7" (3.84m)
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 10'7" (3.23m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Window to front
Bathroom - 8'0" (2.44m) x 7'2" (2.18m)
Three piece suite in white comprising bath with wall mounted shower unit, glazed shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to walls, window to rear.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP