- First Floor Flat
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating tbc
Having uPVC double glazing and combi fired gas central heating this first floor flat has well presented and generous accommodation throughout. The layout briefly comprises hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with an occasional third bedroom accessed via bedroom two and a bathroom with separate wc. The property is situated in a residential street and is within a couple of minutes walk of the all the shops and amenities in Claughton Village, Birkenhead park is a short walk away.
Lounge - 15'7" (4.75m) x 16'1" (4.9m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen - 12'3" (3.73m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Fitted kitchen with range of units in cream at both eye and floor level, complementary work surfaces, oven, space for appliances, window to the rear.
Bedroom One - 10'9" (3.28m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two - 14'3" (4.34m) x 6'3" (1.91m)
Window to the front, door access into occasional bedroom three.
Bedroom Three - 13'3" (4.04m) Max x 8'2" (2.49m) Max
Access via bedroom two, window to front.
Bathroom - 7'3" (2.21m) x 5'6" (1.68m)
Two piece suite in white comprising bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, window to rear.
WC - 7'3" (2.21m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
Low level wc, window to rear.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP