- Mid Terraced House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Family Bathroom
- Delightful Rear Courtyard
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- EPC Rating D
A mid terraced house offering well planned accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating the layout briefly comprises lounge, fitted kitchen breakfast room, two generous bedrooms and bathroom with three piece suite in white. To the rear of the property there is a delightful courtyard. Ideally situated in a popular residential area, the property is within walking distance of local shops, schools and amenities. Bus routes are within easy reach and motorway networks are a five minute drive away.
Lounge - 12'5" (3.78m) x 13'2" (4.01m)
Wall mounted fire, windows to front, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 10'7" (3.23m) x 13'10" (4.22m)
Fitted kitchen with range of units in Beech at eye and floor level, complementary work surfaces, space for appliances, space for table and chairs, tiling to walls and floor, window and door to rear, stairs to first floor landing.
Bedroom One - 11'10" (3.61m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Built in wardrobes, window to front.
Bedroom Two - 7'2" (2.18m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
Window to rear.
Bathroom - 5'5" (1.65m) x 6'10" (2.08m)
Three piece suite in white comprising bath with wall mounted shower and glazed shower screen, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling to walls, window to rear.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP