Price £475 pcm - Available Now - Unfurnished
This lovely two bedroom mid terraced house is situated in a popular residential area and has combi fired gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The layout briefly comprises RECEPTION HALL; door into lounge. LOUNGE; Front aspect bay window, feature contemporary fireplace with inset electric fire, access into inner hall with stairs to first floor landing, and door into the kitchen. KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM; modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of wall and base units in white, complementary work surfaces, part tiles walls, integrated electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for appliances, space for dining table and chairs, rear aspect windows, door to rear court yard, BEDROOM ONE; front aspect window. BEDROOM TWO; rear aspect window, BATHROOM: stylish bathroom with three piece suite in white comprising bath with wall mounted shower and glazed shower screen above, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, rear aspect window, REAR COURTYARD; to the rear of the property is an enclosed court yard.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
- Mid Terraced House
- Smart fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Court Yard
- Two Bedrooms
- Stylish Family Bathroom
- Combi Fired Central Heating
- Energy Rating C
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP