- Newly Built Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Bathroom & En-Suite
- Driveway & Gardens
- Superb Presentation Throughout
- Fantastic Open Plan Kitchen Family Room
- uPVC Double Glazing & Combi Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
* 360 VIDEO TOUR* This stunning detached bungalow offers stylish and spacious accommodation that is ready to move into. The bungalow has been recently built and offers adaptable accommodation finished to the highest of standards. Having uPVC double glazing, combi central heating and new flooring throughout the layout briefly comprises hallway, fantastic open plan kitchen family room, utility room, three double bedrooms, en-suite to main bedroom and a stylish bathroom with three piece suite in white. To the rear of the property there is a patio area, to the side, there is a garden laid to lawn and to the front there is a driveway with off road parking. Situated on the Bebington border, the property is a ten minute walk to Rock Ferry train station and there are numerous bus routes nearby. Local shops, schools and amenities are also within walking distance. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Hallway - 19'3" (5.87m) x 9'6" (2.9m) Max
Ceiling down lights.
Open Plan Kitchen Family Room - 26'6" (8.08m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Excellent range of units in gloss white at both eye and floor level, contrasting work tops, oven, four ring electric hob, cooker hood, window to the front, double doors to the side, dining and seating space, laminate flooring, ceiling down lights.
Utility Room - 6'4" (1.93m) x 4'4" (1.32m)
Base units, contrasting work tops, space and plumbing for appliances, combi boiler, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One - 11'7" (3.53m) x 10'7" (3.23m)
Window to the side, ceiling down lights, door into the en-suite.
En-Suite - 10'7" (3.23m) x 3'7" (1.09m)
Three piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and wc, tiled flooring, window to the side.
Bedroom Two/Lounge - 12'4" (3.76m) x 9'10" (3m)
Window to the front.
Bedroom Three - 12'4" (3.76m) x 8'11" (2.72m)
Window to the side.
Bathroom - 8'4" (2.54m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Stylish bathroom with three piece suite in white comprising bath with mixer shower attachment, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and enclosed wc, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with off road parking. To the rear, there is a patio area and to the side there is a garden laid to lawn.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.