- Mid Terraced House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Court Yard
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Family Bathroom
- EPC Rating D
This mid terraced house is ready to move into and offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and combi fired gas central heating the layout briefly comprises reception hall with laminate flooring, lounge and dining room with laminate flooring and a fitted kitchen with range of units in Beech and tiled flooring. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a good size bathroom with three piece suite in white comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. To the rear of the property there is a enclosed courtyard. Situated in a popular residential area the property is within walking distance to local primary school. Rail and bus routes are a two minute walk away. Birkenhead town centre is close by.
Lounge - 11'2" (3.4m) x 15'0" (4.57m)
Front aspect bay window, feature hole in the wall fire, laminate flooring.
Dining Room - 11'8" (3.56m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Rear aspect window, laminate flooring, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 9'1" (2.77m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Rear aspect window, range of wall and base units in Beech with complementary work surface, space for appliances, tiling to walls and floor, door to court yard.
Bedroom One - 14'9" (4.5m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Front aspect window.
Bedroom Two - 9'2" (2.79m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
Rear aspect window.
Bathroom - 9'2" (2.79m) x 9'1" (2.77m)
Rear aspect window, white three piece suite comprising bath, low level wc and wash hand basin, tiling to walls and floor.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP