- Mid Terraced House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating D
Situated in a popular residential area, this immaculate terraced house offers some pretty impressive accommodation and is ready to move into. Having uPVC double glazing and combi fired gas central heating the layout comprises hallway, lounge and smart fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom plus a separate WC. To the outside there are gardens to front and rear and a double driveway. Ideally located for local primary and secondary schools. Motorway networks with links to Liverpool and Chester are a five minute drive away. EPC rating D
Lounge - 12'4" (3.76m) x 15'2" (4.62m)
Rear aspect double doors to garden, wood flooring, door to kitchen.
Kitchen - 19'3" (5.87m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Modern fitted kitchen in white with units to eye and floor level, complementary work surface, space for appliances, built in oven and hob, tiling to walls and floor, rear aspect window and door to garden.
Bedroom One - 12'6" (3.81m) x 11'5" (3.48m)
Rear aspect window.
Bedroom Two - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
Rear aspect window.
Bedroom Three - 7'7" (2.31m) x 9'6" (2.9m)
Front aspect window.
Bathroom - 4'5" (1.35m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Front aspect window, white suite comprising bath with wall mounted shower and wash hand basin, tiling to walls and floor.
WC - 4'8" (1.42m) x 2'4" (0.71m)
Front aspect window, low level wc, tiling to walls and floor.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP