- Mid Terraced House
- Lounge Through Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Paved Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Family Bathroom
- EPC Rating C
A deceptively spacious and immaculate mid terraced house offering well planned accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating, the layout briefly comprises reception hall, lounge through dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, two having built in wardrobes and a three piece bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden. To the front of the property there is a garden area laid to pave with an open aspect. The property is within walking distance of local shops and amenities of Little Sutton. The A41 with transport links to Chester and Liverpool is a short drive away.
Lounge - 13'5" (4.09m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Feature fire surround with inset fire, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, opening to dining room, double doors to hallway, window to front.
Dining Room - 10'5" (3.18m) x 8'4" (2.54m)
Laminate flooring, door to kitchen, window to rear.
Kitchen - 11'1" (3.38m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
Fitted kitchen in beech with range of units at eye and floor level, complementary work surfaces, built in oven and gas hob, space for appliances, part tiled walls, tiled floor, door to rear court yard.
Bedroom One - 8'8" (2.64m) x 13'0" (3.96m)
Fitted wardrobe with mirror doors, window to front.
Bedroom Two - 9'3" (2.82m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
Built in storage, window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 10'3" (3.12m) Max x 6'7" (2.01m) Max
Storage cupboard, window to front.
Bathroom - 6'2" (1.88m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Three piece suite in white comprising bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiling to walls, tiled floor, window to rear.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP