- Semi Detached House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Shower Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Energy Rating D
Situated in the popular residential area of Ellesmere port, this exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi detached house offers immaculate and well planned accommodation. Having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating the layout briefly comprises cloak room, lounge, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a stylish shower room. To the rear of the property is a garden laid mainly to lawn and to the front there is a driveway with off road parking. Ideally located for motorway links to Birkenhead, Liverpool and Chester. Cheshire Oaks shopping centre with an array of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities is a short walk away. No pets. EPC rating D
Lounge - 14'8" (4.47m) x 15'8" (4.78m)
Front aspect window, feature fire surround with inset fire, stairs to first floor landing, door to kitchen.
Kitchen/Diner - 8'3" (2.51m) x 14'7" (4.45m)
Rear aspect window, range of units to floor and eye level in Beech having complementary work surface, free standing cooker, space for appliances, space for table and chairs, part tiled walls, tiles to floor, door to rear garden.
Cloak Room - 5'10" (1.78m) x 2'7" (0.79m)
Front aspect window, low leve wc, wash hand basin.
Bedroom One - 13'4" (4.06m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Front aspect window.
Bedroom Two - 10'9" (3.28m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Rear aspect window.
Bedroom Three - 7'3" (2.21m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
Front aspect window.
Shower Room - 6'5" (1.96m) x 4'9" (1.45m)
Rear aspect window, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low leve wc and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiling to floor.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP