- Semi Detached House
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Garage with Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Combi Fired Central Heating
- EPC Rating
A spacious and extended detached house offering well planning accommodation throughout. Having uPVC double glazing and combi fired central heating the layout briefly comprises porch, lounge, smart fitted kitchen with open plan dining area, conservatory, three good size bedrooms and stylish bathroom. To the rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn and a detached garage. To the front there is a decorative stoned garden and a driveway for off road parking leading to the garage. Ideally situated in a popular residential, the property is within walking distance of local primary and secondary schools. Rail and bus routes are within easy reach and motor way networks with links to Liverpool and Chester are a short drive away.
Lounge - 14'7" (4.45m) x 13'2" (4.01m)
Stairs to first floor landing, door to kitchen, windows to front and side.
Kitchen/Diner - 9'9" (2.97m) x 14'8" (4.47m)
Smart fitted kitchen with range of units in cream to eye and floor level, complementary work surface, built in oven and hob, space for appliances, area for dining table and chairs, door to conservatory.
Conservatory - 12'0" (3.66m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Windows to rear, door to garden.
Bedroom One - 8'5" (2.57m) x 14'6" (4.42m)
Window to front.
Bedroom Two - 9'3" (2.82m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 10'2" (3.1m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Window to front.
Shower Room - 5'10" (1.78m) x 6'5" (1.96m)
Three piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, window to rear.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
* Referencing 1st Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Referencing 2nd Person £80.00 inc VAT
* Guarantor Referencing £80.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Agreement £100.00 inc VAT
* Tenancy Renewal £50.00 inc VAT
* Check In £60.00 inc VAT
* A deposit of 1 month`s rent will be required this will be transferred to the Deposit Protection Service
* First month`s rent is payable in advance of the tenancy start date
* Where a pet is allowed by a landlord a £100 Pet Deposit Fee will be require
* We are members of the Property Ombudsman
Client money protection by NFOPP