- Charming, Victorian Period Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Delightful, Westerly Rear Courtyard
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Combi Fired Gas Central Heating
- Interior Inspection Essential
* 360 VIRTUAL TOUR* Every now and then something a little bit different comes to market...take a look inside this beautiful period Victorian property! This charming home is set over three floors and offers some pretty impressive and spacious accommodation that is ready to move into. The property has been fully modernised whilst retaining many of the original features and briefly comprises to the ground floor, hallway, lounge through dining room and a wc. To the first floor there is a lounge with feature fireplace, a fitted kitchen breakfast room and a stylish bathroom. To the second floor there are three double bedrooms. To the rear of the property there is a most divine cottage courtyard that is the ultimate sun trap! Situated in the heart of Bebington, the property is within walking distance of local shops, schools and transport links. The only way to appreciate this property is to view.
Hallway - 13'3" (4.04m) x 4'11" (1.5m)
Timber floor, stained glass window to the side.
Lounge Dining Room - 25'4" (7.72m) x 13'4" (4.06m) Max
Two windows to the front, laminate flooring, two feature book cases, window to the rear, door to the rear.
Downstairs WC - 4'0" (1.22m) x 2'10" (0.86m)
WC and wash hand basin, window to the rear, tiled flooring.
Beautiful turned staircase up to a spacious landing, window to the rear.
Lounge - 15'10" (4.83m) x 12'3" (3.73m)
Bay window to the front, further window to the front, feature fireplace comprising tiled hearth, Victorian style cast iron back panel with decorative tiled inset, timber surround and real flame gas fire.
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 13'6" (4.11m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Fitted kitchen with excellent range of units in beech at both eye and floor level, contrasting work tops, space and plumbing for appliances, combi boiler, window to the rear.
Bathroom - 7'8" (2.34m) x 5'3" (1.6m)
Stylish bathroom with three piece suite in white comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and wc, complimentary storage cupboard, fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling down lights, window to the front.
Beautiful turned staircase up to another spacious landing, window to the rear.
Bedroom One - 13'9" (4.19m) x 12'9" (3.89m)
Window to the rear.
Bedroom Two - 12'9" (3.89m) x 10'11" (3.33m) Max
Window to the front.
Bedroom Three - 10'10" (3.3m) Max x 9'0" (2.74m)
Window to the front.
To the rear of the property there is a most divine and private cottage courtyard with an abundance of shrubs and plants and enjoying a westerly aspect.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.